Monday, March 5, 2012

The Letters-No.5


This letter was a little time consuming, but easy to make. I cut strips out of pieces of paper from Michael's, just random strips that weren't all the same size. The color theme was black, white, grey, pink, and purple. I had some solids and some patterns. I put the metal piece (also from Michael's) in the middle with a pink paper center, and then fastened the strips around it. I used sticker squares to fasten the strips on, but I needed to cut the stickers to size. I wrote the "M" in the middle with a calligraphy pen.
    



 

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I will have to try that sometime!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww. that's so cute tori!!!! i actually saw that, didn't you bring that to chorus program?????? man, i can't wait til wed. we can talk about tour memory's, epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i had it at the one program jen. :) ah......see ya tonight!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...