Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sisterly

 Sisterly times have, most unfortunately, come to a halt. But, fortunately, not permanently! You see, the thing is, Jalisa just moved away. On Monday. She is going to be teaching school in Bradford City, PA for this coming school year. For more on what exactly she's doing, visit her blog here.
And so, of course, I will sorely miss her! But, I'm sad and glad. Because I think what she's doing sounds awesome, and I'm sure it will be a great experience. 
And can you imagine how much more special it will be to see her if I only see her once a month instead of once a day? :)






 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Peggy.
    How nice for you (and me) that your dear friend (and sister) has a lovely blog that we can see what life "up there" is like.
    I hope the adjustment goes smoothly. For all of you. :)
    with love,
    {Me}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...