Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

 2012! Yes! I think that just sounds so cool. :) 
I am ready for this new year. Think about it, a whole new year full of opportunities to grow with Jesus and learn new things and read great books and see things in a new enlightened way. :) You know, it's all about how you look at it.
I'm not a big New Year's resolution person, but I think the start of a new year can be a opportunity to look at your life and set new goals. 
I am excited about this year! What is going to happen? Will I make new friends? Will I learn some valuable lessons? And most of all I want to be more like Jesus every day. :) 
So, join me in this new year and let's see what God has for us!
Yup, let's go!  



God is holding this year.
Welcome 2012!



        

1 comment:

  1. Yay and with a new year comes a new quizzing season!! Can't wait to see ya all again!!(=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...